IT Service For Non-Profits
One of our core operating principals is to maintain a minimum 10% non-profit or charity based service volume in order to make sure that we are giving back to the communities in which we operate. What does this mean? It means that 10% of our entire operations budget is geared towards serving non-profits and charitable organizations at a dramatically reduced rate, often times below cost.
At On Call we have been very fortunate to experience growth during these difficult economic times and we believe in giving back to those who are doing good in the world and helping others.
We offer the following services to any 501(c)3 organization and select charities based on current availability of resources:
- Free basic website hosting
- Free POP/IMAP Email (limited mailbox sizes)
- Free IT consulting for projects under $50,000 in total budget
- At cost hardware/software acquisition
- Dramatically reduced rates on our On Call-Complete™ IT Management
- Hardware (computers, servers, etc.) and software donation (based on availability from our computers for charity trade in program)
- Our Computers For Charity Program
If you or someone you know is an executive director or is involved in a non-profit that could use our help,
please give us a call at (757) 320-0550. We’d love to help.